Monday, March 18, 2013

Broken Dreams

I was really excited to find a package waiting for me when I got home from work today - and it was from Back 2 Base-ix! My Paint rack was finally here!

Alas, my elation turned to disappointment when I opened up my package to find that there were massive cracks and breaks the pieces. Below are the worst of the cracks, but the other pieces included also had splits through them as well.




Looks like I'll have to get back to Back 2 Base-ix for a replacement. I've heard very good things about their customer service, and have ordered other products from them in the past with no issues before.

UPDATE: Within 12 minutes of contacting Back 2 Base-ix, my issue is resolved and replacement parts are on the way. Customer service does not get any better than that.

Hopefully I won't have to wait another 12 days to receive my birthday day present :(
UPDATE: Looks like I won't have to wait that long!
Sync out.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, Aus Post have been rough with that one. That's a first for us. Replacements on the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do I like this comment :) Back 2 Base-ix to the rescue!

      I posted this at 6:16pm, and Back 2 Base-ix commented at 6:28pm.
      After posting, I shot them an email, they replied back saying that I'd have replacement parts as soon as possible (they are custom made), and then commented on my this post.

      That's a 12 minute turn-around time - NOW THAT'S CUSTOMER SERVICE.

      Delete